*New!* PressReader partners worldwide are now sponsoring access to our entire library of more than 3,000 full-content publications from 100+ countries in 60+ languages in their places of business. Through their generosity, you can just open up your laptop, tablet or smartphone in one of their designated WiFi zones called PressReader HotSpots and read any newspaper or magazine for free. To find one near you, just open up the PressReader HotSpot Map (www.pressreader.com/hotspot/map) in your browser to see all the HotSpots in your neighborhood.
PressReader is the ultimate news App. Get an endless stream of top news stories in a personalized home feed. Plus, download complete issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines just as they appear in print. Millions of people use PressReader to read, share and talk about news. Get all the content you love from 100+ countries and in 60+ languages.
- Award winning App digitally presents content in its original printed form with editorial, illustrations, layout and formatting!
- “The PressReader app is second-to-none for newspaper reading.” - Gregg Ellman, Technology Columnist for McClatchy/Tribune
Get the publications you love reading all in one place – personalize your home feed with content sources you want. Top quality journalism lives here! Home feed stories are presented based on quality and popularity, so you never miss important and interesting news. Expand any article to see the full story, and read all about today’s news and how it will affect your tomorrow.
PressReader is without a doubt the most feature-rich and entertaining newspaper and magazine reading App you’ll ever use. Use amazing features like audio narration for news when you’re “on the go,” or instantly translate stories to follow world news with global perspectives. PressReader keeps you connected at home, at work, or while travelling.
Download PressReader and find out why millions of people worldwide use it to read, share and talk about news. Travelling or on the go? You can also download your favorite newspapers and magazines at PressReader HotSpots available in leading hotels, libraries and lounges, and on top airlines and cruise lines worldwide.
- Easily discover content searching by publication name, interest, country, or language preference
- Read publications and stories just as they appear in print
- Read full stories in an attention-grabbing, horizontal news stream in text view mode
- Personalize your news feed with specific sections from publications to build your own newspaper or magazine
- Get your favorite publications auto-delivered so you never miss an issue
- Download full issues for offline reading
- Instantly translate stories in up to 16 languages
- Customize your font size and type
- Listen to stories with on-demand narration
- Find stories on your topic with advanced search across multiple publications
- Bookmark articles for later reading, reference or sharing
- Comment on articles and make your opinions heard
- Vote on articles to show support or opposition of viewpoints
- Share stories by email or on Facebook or Twitter
- Set My Topic alerts so you always see important news on your keywords
- Sync your profile with news preferences, bookmarks and alerts across all your devices
- Print full-content pages or articles
- Copy and paste entire articles into other applications
- Save articles to Evernote or Instapaper
PressReader is available on iOS, Android, Amazon for Android, Windows 8 and Blackberry 10, as well as on the Web at www.pressreader.com.
Connect with us!
Follow us on Twitter: @PressReader
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PressReader
Watch us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/pressdisplay
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pressreader
Check out our blog: http://blog.pressreader.com
- Fixed Lollipop compatibility & package signature issue
- Improved performance and responsiveness
- Reduced article highlighting, plus the ability to turn highlighting off in settings
- Top free titles now shown for your location
- Auto-delivery downloads resume after connection interruption
- OneNote support added
- Disable full-screen option added
- List view now displays detailed information about downloaded publications