Phorus makes simple, great-sounding whole-home wireless audio systems for Android phones and tablets. Using DTS's breakthrough Play-Fi(TM) technology, you can stream your favorite tunes over Wi-Fi right from the app to the Phorus PS1 Speaker(s) and/or the Phorus PR1 Receiver(s) connected to your existing stereo system. It's a huge step up from Bluetooth - the audio quality is outstanding, and you can enjoy music from your phone in one room, or all your rooms, anytime.
The "Hi-Fi over Wi-Fi" listening experience is just a touch away, thanks to this handy app. Choose a speaker, choose a song, and your favorite tunes are streaming all through the house.
The app offers a wide range of built-in streaming options: Use Pandora, Deezer, Songza, SiriusXM, play anything from your music library, enjoy songs from DLNA servers on your home network, or choose among thousands of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations and podcasts (ESPN, Radio Disney, BBC to name a few).
The app also handles set-up for your speakers, and gives you full control of volume and speaker selection. Choose one, set up zones, or stream to all of them at once.
Please note that the Phorus app is companion software to the Phorus PS1 Speaker, Phorus PR1 Receiver, and other products enabled with Play-Fi technology. It is not intended as a stand-alone audio player.
New! Our biggest update yet!
- Songza: Use your existing Songza account to stream curated tunes to your mood or activity
- Multi-Zone: Play different music sources in each room using just one phone or tablet
- Wi-Fi Stereo: Pair two Play-Fi speakers together to create a true left and right stereo experience over your network
- Hi-Res Audio: Now supporting playback of files up to 24/192
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection and performance
- General bug fixes and enhancements