Order food delivery from local restaurants in just a few taps. Download the ease and convenience of Seamless to your device!
Ditch the idea of dialing and get yourself fed! Having opposable thumbs is a huge advantage for many things: fencing, unzipping your sweaters, cleaning lint out of your pocket, and best of all, ordering your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. So if you live in one of our Seamless cities, get those thumbs ready, your food is waiting.
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to get your favorite foods:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use, plus there’s no wondering if your order is correct, it’s all right there for you!
3. We’ve got oodles of restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai or whatever you’re into in a snap, tap, or a click. Its that simple!
5. In the unlikely event snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call or email us on the 24/7, we’ll be around.
6. Your credit card and personal information are always safe with us. Plus, tell us once and we’ll remember!
7. With our food tracker you can monitor the progress of your order and get a delivery time. We promise not to judge you for being a food stalker.
Where can I get Seamless?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, anywhere in Brooklyn, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or on your bedroom floor listening to 90’s grunge.
The Seamless app only works for personal accounts. It does not work with Seamless corporate accounts. Please send all comments, questions, and suggestions to [email protected]
- You can now use tip to reach a restaurants delivery minimum
- Bug fixes