Before there was a dungeon that needed defending, there was a neighborhood that needed to be cleansed of madness...
Life in suburbia for four teenagers just took a turn for the worse because in a world where brain-hungry zombies run rampant, nothing’s the way it used to be! Take on wave after wave of staggering zombies and foul creatures with upgradeable weapons; power-up accessory items and vehicular combat. Explore 5 massive and detailed environments in this top-down shooter full of panic-inducing pleasure! It’s up to you to purge the world of the undead in a blast of Unreal® Engine 3 powered arcade exhilaration! You’ll be lucky to survive, but if you do, you’ll save the ‘burbs from a fate worse than un-death.
· A console experience in the palm of your hand thanks to Tegra 2’s capabilities
· Powered by Unreal® Engine 3 for phenomenal graphics
· Co-op adventure mode allows two players to slay the undead together…. it’s good to share! (Local Wi-Fi only)
· Players can join or leave a game at any time during the cooperative adventure mode
· Interactive environments full of destructible elements, structures and objects
· Over 70 enemy types, each with their own unique attacks and strategies
· Drivable vehicles with player driven turrets over sprawling landscapes
· Customize your character with over 100 power-up accessory items
· Turn up the heat with Madness, a difficulty level that introduces tons of new enemies, and mayhem!
Monster Madness: Grave Danger is ONLY compatible with Tegra 2 based smartphone and tablet devices!
A list of recommended devices (check back for updates):
- Motorola Xoom
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus 2X
- Dell Streak 7
- Fixed the texture glitches on the ground.
- Fixed the sound issues.