Squarespace Manager allows you to enjoy the power of Squarespace in your hand. You can post and edit blog entries, upload pictures on the fly, save drafts, preview your updates, and access your website statistics. The latest version supports all Squarespace accounts.
For power users, Squarespace Manager for Android can manage multiple accounts, allowing you to quickly and easily switch back and forth between them. All the best features of Squarespace are now accessible right from your Android phone.
• Post directly to your blog
• Edit content in multiple modes including Text and Markdown (Squarespace 5 customers can also use Textile and HTML)
• Post photos on the go (Squarespace 6 customers can add captions)
• Manage comments including approvals, replies, and spam
• Receive push notifications for new comments and comments awaiting moderation
• See a live preview of your entire site and posts
• Manage multiple Squarespace blogs from one device
• View robust site statistics in real time
If you have any questions simply email [email protected]
Note: In rare cases if you can't open the app after upgrading, it is likely that you downloaded a corrupted package from the store. Please uninstall and reinstall to resolve the issue.
• Images not appearing once published.
• Numerous bug-fixes and improvements.
• Added a support page for FAQs.
• Fixed the publish time issue for Squarespace 5 accounts.
• Required update for users on Squarespace 5 due to server updates.