SudokuPDQ™ is the ultimate multi-player game of skill. We’ve taken sudoku, the game enjoyed daily by millions, and made it high-speed, high-stakes, and highly competitive. Race against other players and the clock to win virtual money. Cashing in on this first-of-its-kind casino-style game requires a quick mind and agile fingers. It’s fun, fast, and free.
In SudokuPDQ™ you’ll have to be “Pretty Darn Quick” as you try to correctly solve one square in the familiar 9x9 Sudoku grid. Each game consists of five 20-second rounds with five brand new puzzles, and with Sudoku enthusiasts worldwide to compete against, the game will never be the same twice. SudokuPDQ™ never gets easier. You just get better.
Want to hone your skills before you take on all comers? We’ve got that covered in our Practice mode, where your only competition is the clock.
● Five rounds with five brand new puzzles every game
● Compete with other players worldwide in Multi-Player mode
● Play alone against the clock in Practice mode
● Virtual betting
● Track your stats
Sudoku Meets a High-Stakes Casino Game :
Like poker, it’s skill-based and competitive. It takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master. You’ll find yourself hooked and wanting more. And, it’s FREE to play.
- Removed signup requirements
- Help Overlay (with links)
- New help section (What is SudokuPDQ)
- Enabled navigation links in top header (screen name and balance)
- Added "active users" and "games in progress" counts to available game list
- Renamed label for "Log me in automatically"
- Added in some additional handling for intermittent connections
- Fix ghost scores (from previous game) from showing
- Fixed various typos