Whether you're managing a team of freelancers, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a list of stuff to get done, Trello makes sure you're organized and on top of it all.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
New feature: We've added unlimited labels to the app! Here's what that means for you:
- You can now create as many labels as you want on a board and all their beauty will be displayed on your cards. Go crazy!
- We've officially acknowledged the existence of FOUR new colors! That's 66% more colors than before! Wowza!
- Hate colors? If so, there's now a fifth, color-free label.
As Buzz Lightrello would say, "To infinite labels... and beyond!"