The UPS Mobile app helps you easily manage your shipments while on the go. You can track and nickname shipments, create shipping labels, find UPS service locations, and estimate shipment costs and delivery times.
Without logging in, you can:
• Track packages and freight shipments
• Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
• Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
• Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
Need to reroute or reschedule a home delivery? No problem! For UPS My Choice members, this app gives you the flexibility to get delivery alerts, redirect packages, or authorize shipment release so that your driver can leave packages when you won't be home to sign in person. Incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list which means you don’t have to type in tracking numbers.
If you are not already a UPS My Choice member, be sure to sign-up to take advantage of these handy features. It’s free!
The UPS app requires access to the following services:
- IDENTITY/ READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION/PREVENT APP FROM SLEEPING CONTROLS: These are needed to send push notifications.
- LOCATION: This is needed to send the geographic information you request.
- CAMERA/FLASHLIGHT AND VIBRATION CONTROLS: These controls are needed so you can scan the UPS barcode/ QR Code to track packages.
- PHOTOS/MEDIA//FILES: This is needed so you can post videos (created either in the app or stored on your device) to our Facebook page.
- USB STORAGE PERMISSIONS: This is needed so you can store/delete/modify videos created in the app.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This is needed to access the internet.
- We use Facebook permissions (i.e., your public profile info, email, Friends list, publish actions, upload video) so you can log into the app using your Facebook credentials, share the app with your Facebook friends, or send invites through Facebook.
Improved UPS service location finder
General bug fixes