MyScript Notes Mobile, the application which turns your Android tablet into a real library of virtual notebooks!
Get rid of your fountain pen and your heavy notebooks, but still keep the pleasure of handwriting!
With MyScript Notes Mobile, you can use your tablet as a real notepad creating and customizing an unlimited number of notebooks in which you can draw, insert pictures and take notes with your own handwriting using a stylus or capacitive stylus. Available in 30 different languages, MyScript Notes Mobile also allows users to share information in a few clicks with the most important communication tools, networks or cloud-applications (E-mail clients®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, S-Note®). The search functionality provides an easy way to find words or sentences in different notebooks.
The desktop offers multiple views: it is possible to drag to the left or the right and therefore organize your notebooks by category.
You can create a new notebook with a simple tap on an icon and choose its color and its name.
Of course you can also delete or re-arrange notebooks.
MyScript Notes Mobile offers all the tools to draw, write, erase and select. You can choose between 2 writing modes:
• The conversion pen: write your text, it is converted into digital information in real time.
• The drawing pen: you can write and make drawings and keep information as images. You will still be able to convert it later, if needed.
You can also import, rescale and even write or draw over pictures.
Communicate and export
Share your notes: MyScript Notes Mobile also exports any piece of information as text, as an image or as a PDF file to applications:
• e-mail client
• Facebook® (picture or text)
• and many more
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified)
➡ Chinese (Traditional)
➡ English (Canadian)
➡ English (UK)
➡ English (US)
➡ French (Canada)
➡ French (France)
➡ Portuguese (Portugal)
➡ Portuguese (Brazil)
➡ Spanish (Spain)
➡ Spanish (Mexico)
• Write notebooks and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire pages as images or entire notebooks as PDF.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, and e-mail.
• Write in portrait or landscape mode.
• Use the automatic palm rejection when you are using a S-pen or a digitizer pen
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
• Search text feature.