Save everything. Access anywhere.
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music, and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This easy to use app also lets you transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions and upload photos and videos directly from your phone or tablet camera roll.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
• Update Includes
o Support for My Passport Wireless
o Completely new design
o File management enhancements
o Music playback in-app