Easily learn how to do anything from wikiHow, the world’s leading how-to guide. Step-by-step instructions on every imaginable topic. Become the DIY master of anything, instantly.
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
• Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
• Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
• View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
• Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
• Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
• First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
• Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
• Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
• Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
• Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or a bowline knot, or hundreds of other ties and knots.
• Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
How useful is wikiHow? Here’s what the press is saying:
“Ever handy” – Lifehacker
“Always helpful” – USA Today
“Arguably the best how-to guide to everything” – Appolicious
“Where a wondrous amalgam of human experience can show you the way” - Mental Floss
Here is what recent reviewers of the wikiHow Android app say:
“I am in love with WikiHow.” -- Madhur on Sept 29, 2015
“Thanks heaps! Love it!.” -- Yati on Sept 25, 2015
“Great app!” -- Jack on Sept 18, 2015
Now you can browse articles by category under the 'Browse Articles' menu. Currently available only in the English version.