“Changing Your Body Starts By Changing Your Brain.”
Make the leap from knowing what you need to do to get healthy to actually doing something about it with the help of a dedicated Noom coach. Your coach will follow what you’re doing in the app and support you through a structured program tailored to your specific health goals.
Choose from a variety coached programs, created by physicians, that are designed to prevent or manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
Used by over 15 million people worldwide, Noom will help you not only lose weight, but also gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy for the long term. Unlike other calorie counters or food tracking apps, Noom's trained coaches will help you reach your health goals.
• 9 out of 10 active users lose weight
• Users lose an average of 10 lbs. in 2 months
◆ Easy and Comprehensive
• Easy to follow tasks. Each day, Noom gives you a simple plan to follow
• The only calorie counter with color-coded logging that gives you nutrition feedback
• Large food database with popular restaurants and local cuisine
• Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer that counts your steps in your pocket
• Now you can track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure and blood glucose
◆ [New] Unlock even more with A Program, With Your Personal Coach
• Choose from multiple intensive courses, ranging from 16-22 weeks, that emphasizes the skill building and practice, designed to help you gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy
• A dedicated "human" coach that gives you support and encouragement
• Support group of peers on a similar journey; lean on others for support, and give support to others!
• Challenges and articles to put what you’re learning into practice, delivered daily
• Access to thousands of healthy recipes that you can log with one swipe
◆ Our Current Offerings
• Healthy Weight Program, our most popular plan, designed to help you not just lose weight but establish a healthier lifestyle for the long-term (Program duration: 16 weeks)
• Diabetes Prevention Program, designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills you need to change the habits to reduce the risk for diabetes (Program duration: 16 weeks)
◆ Praise For Noom Coach
• Featured as one of Dr. Oz’s favorite apps
• Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more
• Juan “I struggled with my weight all my life. Noom guided me every step of the way… it’s amazing how it changed my health.”
Sign up today and start turning healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
◇◇◇Partnering For Success◇◇◇
Noom works with a cross section of payers, providers, and employers to help them improve the health of their members through our solutions
• Self-insured employers
• Health Plans
Contact [email protected]
for more information!
- A better logging experience! Get instant personalized feedback on your meals with Noom’s color breakdown system that teaches you how calorie-dense your meal was
- Blood pressure and blood glucose logging in the “Do More” task button
- Bug fixes and usability enhancements
- You now have an option to upgrade to a structured program with a dedicated health coach and a variety of coached programs created by physicians, designed to help you lose weight, prevent or manage chronic conditions.