What if you had a magic address book that automatically identified the name and contact information for everyone you'd ever communicated with?
Smartr Contacts brings you that magic. This is the only app that automatically creates rich profiles for all your contacts, including communication history and updates from Facebook and Twitter.
Life is about people, and Smartr Contacts brings them to you - Automatically.
Key features of Smartr Contacts:
- Automatic. Finds all the people you know from your email or calendar history.
- Personal. Puts a face to every name and email address.
- Insightful. Detects and assigns phone numbers automatically.
- Socially aware. Pulls in Facebook and Twitter updates.
- Fast. Search by first, last, company name or phone number to quickly find anyone.
- Integrated. Easily compose emails to multiple contacts with a single click.
- Relevant. Ranks contacts by importance, not alphabetically, so the most important people are at the top.
Here are some ways you can use Smartr Contacts for your personal and professional life:
- Keep track of all the people you've ever communicated with - automatically
- Know who you're communicating with - see photos and recent communication history
- Call, email or SMS someone with a single tap
- Stay up to date with Facebook and Twitter updates
- See your shared shared connections
- Bring all your contacts from Android, BlackBerry, Gmail and Outlook into one place
- Protect your contacts in the cloud - if you lose your phone, all your contacts are safe and secure
Press and user feedback:
- 4/5 stars - PC World
- Smartr Contacts by Xobni turns your phone into the ultimate social organizer. - PC World
- @richdemuro - This app is so hot! Should be default android addressbook app >> Check out "Smartr Contacts"
- @aWisseh - xobni.com @xobni your app for #Android is ridiculous (in a great, organized and efficient way) keep up the outstanding work.
Get Pro to connect all your contacts across Gmail, Android, Outlook and iPhone
- A Xobni account is required to use this app.
- A Gmail account or Xobni for Outlook is required for Smartr Contacts to work properly.
We’re here to help
- Learn more about Smartr Contacts for Android: http://www.xobni.com/android
- You can also use Smartr in Gmail - Check out Smartr Inbox for Gmail: http://www.xobni.com/download/gmail
- Visit the forum: https://support.xobni.com/categories/12225-xobni-for-android-private-alpha#
- Email Support: [email protected]
KW: Address book, Contacts, Smarter, Smart, Automatic, Twitter, Facebook, Search, Email, Productivity, Gmail, Outlook, Cloud, Android
- SDCard Support - Ability to move the app to your SDcard.
- Fewer notifications - The notifications have been reduced & only show during a manual update.
- Int'l Characters in AB - Fixes to improve uploading of address book with international characters.
- Google Gmail fixes - Worked closely with google to improve issues some users were encountering issues adding a gmail account.
- Bug Fixes & general improvements - Several improvements and fixes throughout the application.