Looking for a better way to receive and manage voice messages on your phone? With 'Yap Voicemail' you have the power to read, search and forward your voicemails. All of this is possible thanks to Yap’s speech recognition platform. It's the same technology that powers voicemail-to-text services offered by wireless carriers.
PLEASE READ: INSTRUCTIONS TO RESTORE YOUR ORIGINAL VOICEMAIL:
AT&T users dial ##004#
T-Mobile users dial ##004#
Verizon users dial *73
FOR BEST ACCURACY:
(1) Yap Voicemail is designed to convert actual voicemail messages into text. It is not intended for transcribing passages read from a book, nursery rhymes or other messages such as "testing 1-2-3" which are not what you would normally expect to hear in a voicemail message.
(2) In your personal greeting, we recommend asking callers to speak clearly so that their messages are accurately converted into text. For example, “Please speak clearly so that your message can be accurately be converted into text.”
(1) Receive your voicemails in Facebook using your new @facebook.com address. Go to ‘Settings’ then 'Email Delivery' to set that up.
(2) If your audio volume sounds low, try increasing the media playback volume on your phone.
• Free and unlimited voicemail transcriptions.
• Easy setup right from your phone.
• Fast turnaround times so you're responsive to callers.
• Keep your current phone number.
• Private and secure since it uses computers to convert messages, not humans.
• Forward or reply to voicemails via email or SMS.
• Email delivery with audio attachment.
• Search voicemails by caller, number or keyword(s).
• Record custom greetings to personalize your service.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Email: [email protected]
Fixed several UI display issues, in particular the missing "retry account creation" dialog message text.