Zoho Docs for Android offers mobile access to your documents available on the web at http://docs.zoho.com.
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents & folders to other Zoho users
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at [email protected]
We would like to believe that nothing is too lost to be saved. But in reality, a few situations do get out of control. So far out of control that they land us in regret. Like how it happened to you when you tried to save edits on your document from the App, but they weren't reflected when you reopened it. Reality may have had its way once, but never again!