★ Best comic and meme creation app on Android ★ Better than Rage, Troll, Emoji and Smiley apps.
This is the only app which allows you to create Comics, Memes, Bitstrips and Funny pictures all from a single app ! And share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and by Email. Create Marvel style or Dilbert style comics or create memes or funny pictures with camera.
Includes favorite super heroes and villains like Spiderman, Ironman, Captain America, Hulk, Wolverine, Batman, Dr.Doom etc. Includes Street Fighter characters like Ken, Zangief, Bison etc. Also includes cartoon characters like Simpsons, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny etc. and lots of custom characters and objects. You can challenge your creativity and compose hilarious comics.
- More than 100 popular images for creating memes
- Font selection and size selection
- 50+ characters, 50+ objects and 50+ backgrounds for use in comics
- Add Photos from Camera or Gallery and use them in your Comics and Memes
- Preview comic with all generated frames inside the built-in viewer
- Save comic / meme as image in gallery
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and more
- Publish comic on Facebook.com/ComicWall with one touch.
- View comics published by others directly inside the app with built-in viewer
Reviews for Create a Comic:
★★★★ "4 out of 5...Excellent" - FindMySoft (http://create-a-comic.ios.findmysoft.com/)
★★★★ “Create A Comic is a nice start to what could be one of the easiest and most entertaining method of creating simple web comics …” – AppSafari Review for Create a Comic
"Create a comic is like PicSay meets Dilbert... super awesome!.. It has replaced Talking tom and flipboard as my time killer" - SolidSting
Impress your friends who read Archie, Garfield, Dilbert, Spiderman, Superman, X-men comics!
SUPPORT US: If you like our app, please give it a 5 star rating so we can continue to bring you free updates with more characters, objects, backgrounds and new cool features.
- Fixed crash issue while saving comic
- Add Frame / Delete Frame options are now available in toolbar menu