Commission Tracker makes it easy to track your commissions and then transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your invoices. It's the perfect Android commission tracker for business owners, managers, salespeople, contractors, realtors, recruiters and anyone who bills clients by commissions or who pays commissions to salespeople.
Commission Tracker is designed for both employer and salesperson.
-Employer can uses Commission Tracker to track commission payments for multiple employees or salespeople.
-Salesperson also can use Commission Tracker to track the commissions from multiple clients or companies.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: User can select one from 33 most used currencies.
• Configurable first day of the week: The default first day of week is Sunday. User has option to change it.
• Multiple Clients: User add, delete, rename client information. User defined clients are saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Salespersons: User add, delete, rename salesperson information. User defined salesperson information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Sales Categories: User add, delete, rename sales categories. User defined sales categories are saved in database for future use.
• Import feature: For information about client, sales category and salesperson, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: User can backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ or Email. User can also restore database from the saved backup on SD card or in Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV or HTML format: User can export database to SD card in CSV (for Microsoft™ Excel, Google™ Doc Spreadsheet) or HTML (for web browser).
• Send report: User can send report CSV or HTML file by email attachment. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Commission Tracker.
• Auto Default Value: Previous used value will be used as default value for next data entry.
• Tap to Sort: User can tap on the column header in Commission Log viewer to sort records by the selected column information.
• Filter: In Commission Log viewer and Charts and Diagram viewer, user can click on menu button on the phone to get the display filters.
• Install and run from SD card: For Android 2.2 and above, user can switch Commission Tracker storage location between phone and SD card by Settings-> Applications -> Manage applications -> Commission Tracker -> Move to SD card or Move to Phone. The feature is created to optimize memory usage.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Duplicate commission record.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• New currencies for KES and NGN
• Fixed a layout issue
• Fixed a force close issue due to null point exception.
• Fixed bulk deletion issue.
• Bulk record deletion.
• Updated to build with latest SDK.
• Fixed force close issue for Hornycomb devices (SDK3.x.x)
• Fixed a label issue for Restore Database.
• Added Import feature
• Fixed an email issue
• Online backup database to Dropbox
• Enhanced password protection.
• Add summary in CSV report.