Lumos StepUp™ is approved for Google Play for Education!
Lumos StepUp™ helps students learn and master grade-level skills in Math and English Language Arts. It provides convenient access to the Common Core State Standards for teachers, educators and parents. It is used in leading public, charter and private schools.
List of features include,
• Learn Anywhere, Anytime!
• Can be used by Students, Teachers AND Parents!
• Grades 3 - 8 Mathematics and Language Arts
• Instant access to the Common Core State Standards
• One full-length sample practice test in each Grade and Subject
• Personalized Assessment: Full Practice Tests, Partial Tests and Standards based Tests
• 2 Test Modes: Normal mode and Learning mode. Learning Mode offers step-by-step explanations.
• Access to Online Workbooks (Lumos tedBook™)
• Provides the ability to scan QR Code from Lumos tedBook™
• And, it is Completely FREE!
Please send us feedback about the app at, [email protected]
About Lumos Learning:
Lumos Learning is a publisher of innovative tools that enhance classroom learning for children in K-12. It has developed learning platforms that combine online, mobile and print media to complement classroom learning. Lumos Study Programs were developed by expert teachers to help parents and educators reinforce classroom learning experience for students and help them succeed in classrooms and standardized tests. Lumos apps, databases, books, eLearning and videos are used by schools, libraries and parents all across America.
For more learning resources, use one of the following links:
New in Version 1.6:
• Share Practice Test Questions with Friends
• Read Lumos Learning's Teachers Speak blogs on the App
• View Detailed App Usage Reports
• View and/or Contribute Learning Resources in Facebook Groups
• Bug Fixes