What is the difference between Compail and other email apps ?
Compail is radical new approach to experience email communications. Simply create a few intelligent "Compail" boxes and start directing your emails the way you want it.
Compail is email on steroids. Forget scrolling through your new mails. One glimpse is enough to see whether there's important communications waiting. Never overlook another urgent message again.
You can have boxes for important company or customer emails, other boxes for your family or friends, for your social-networking notifications, shopping or banking information. Less important mail will be available as usual .. within the special history box.
Compail supports now multiple accounts. The first account is for free. Each additional account costs the equivalent of 1 Euro. You can have up to 10 accounts.
* Home screen widget for Android +3.0 and Home-/Lock screen for Android +4.2
* Manage multiple accounts.(Payment required)
* No advertisement
* Dash Clock Extension
* IMAP/POP3 Beta
* Boxes for important emails
* Create a box in regard to an email
* Silent time for notifications
* Swipe to delete
* Swipe to reappear
* Undo delete
* Split screen for tablets
* IMAP idle push
* Different colors of pulse notification light
* Search in emails
- New permission. Read your own contact card : This is needed so that it is possible to send my own contact card via Compail.
- New menu item in Settings: App Permission Explained
- Box list: The count of unread emails for the box was wrong.