Program to see all the network information of your Android device, showing the following information:
- IPv4 address (public and interface addresses)
- IP country
- current DNS (primary and secundary)
- IPv4 address
- Subnet mask (new)
- DHCP lease time (new)
- DHCP server IP (new)
- BSSID and SSID
- DNS (1,2,3,4) (new)
- Wifi device name (new)
- MAC (new)
3G (mobile internet)
- Status (new)
- Proxy (new)
- Current operator and country (new)
- SIM operator and country (new)
- Roaming status (new)
- Network status (new)
- Gateway (new)
- DNS (1,2) (new)
- 3G device name (new)
- Baseband (new)
Tools (for advanced users, previously was in the options menu)
- IP interfaces (requires busybox or "ip" command)
- Route table (requires busybox or "ip" command)
- Ping (requires busybox)
- IPv6 addresses (requires busybox or "ip" command)
- IPv6 route table (requires busybox or "ip" command)
- Geolocalize IP (new from 3.0.2)
- Resolve name using DNS (new from 3.1)
Since 3.0 version this application was rewritten and now have a new UI based on Holo.
INTERNET: To get public IP and country IP, also ads require internet connection.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To get Wifi status and information (MAC, current Wifi network, IP address)
com.android.vending.BILLING and GET_ACCOUNTS: Related to ad removal in-app purchase
- Fixed FC related to exporting Google Play Services in APK
- (Wifi) Added DNS domain.
- Added Remove ads option for a small fee.
- Added Resolve DNS option, for now only gets A and AAAA records depending of current DNS server on device.
- (General info) Added device IPv4 and IPv6 address