Dynamic Path presents our CompTIA Super Bundle app, with over 1200 review questions designed to help you study for the CompTIA 220-801, 220-802, Network+, and Security+ exams.
Our targeted multiple choice questions include detailed explanations to help reinforce your comprehension of the material. All our questions were written exclusively for Dynamic Path.
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for 801, 802, Network+, and Security+ certification:
– 220-801: Procedures; Printers; Networking; Laptops; and Hardware
– 220-802: Troubleshooting; Security; Operating Systems; and Mobile Devices
– Network+: Troubleshooting; Security; Operations; Architecture; and Standards, Practices, and Theory
– Security+: Cryptography; Access and Identity; Apps, Data, and Hosts; Threats; Compliance and Operations; and Network
Our exclusive and intuitive UI provides three different practice modes:
– a Study Mode that helps you learn at your own pace with instant feedback
– a Test Mode that lets you time yourself and choose the topics you want to study
– a Review Mode to go over your answers and see what you missed
Dynamic Path is an independent test-prep company that creates high-quality material at low cost, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All our content is developed exclusively for Dynamic Path by writers who are subject matter experts. We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will do our best to help you. We are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by CompTIA or any other organization.
2.0.8 **Major Update**
+Over 100 new questions
+Updated for Network+ N10--05
+Updated for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802
2.0.3: Bug fixes for device-specific issues
2.0.2: Improved functionality for Android 3.0
2.0.1: Categorization update
2.0: **Major Update**
+ Over 200 new questions
+ Up-to-date for the most current versions of the Network+, Security+, and A+ exams.
+ Content correction and clarifications