A simple quiz for computer fans, professionals and geeks. Questions are spread out over multiple categories and difficulty levels. You can select the question categories to include or exclude.
* Questions are spread out over multiple categories and difficulty levels:
* Hobbyist level: 100 questions
* Professional level: 106 questions
* Sudden death mode: how many questions can you answer correctly in a row?
* You can configure the number of questions per game
* You can mark questions and email them to us easily at the end of a game
* You can exclude question categories you don't like
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz
Donation: If you like this app, I would appreciate a small donation as a token of your appreciation, via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JQC3BC8XLWMNE
Your privacy is extremely important: notice that the app doesn't require any permissions at all. NO internet, NO access to your contacts, NOTHING. As such, we have no way of tracking your habits, and we take pride in that.
* Simplified the start screen: less cluttered, and the number of questions is clear
* Now you can exclude question categories you don't like
* Improved navigation: now you can easily jump to the beginning from the results page
* Hide wrong answers after selecting one. This is off by default, you can enable in the Settings menu
* New menu option to reset all settings to default