Feeling discomfort in your neck, shoulder, arm?
Is your hand feeling cold?
Do you feel tension in your body?
Prevent Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI)!
- Now you can get help anytime directly on your iPhone!
Wherever you are - At work! At home! Anywhere!
ComputerXercise!™ offers both variation and mobility to your muscles!
Monotonous, static work at a computer can cause problems in your hands, arms, shoulders and neck, ranging from your hand feeling cold to fully developed chronic conditions. This is due among other things to poor oxygen flow to the muscles.
ComputerXercise!™ shows exercises you can do at work or at home for a short break and variation during computer work. The app helps you to do short breaks and change your position often during the day in order to increase your circulation, providing oxygen to your muscles and extending the mobility of your muscles and tendons. The exercises helps you to relax tense muscles.
• ComputerXercise!™ gives tips for exercises you can do when taking a break
• Gives training for relaxation and stretching of your neck and shoulder muscles
• Injects some variation during work at the computer
• Prevents Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI)
• Instruction film demonstrates each exercise
• Choose one, several or all exercises
• Choose a male or female voice
• Use the app several times per day, for example in the morning and the afternoon
With the App ComputerXercise!™ you can choose to play separate exercises or all exercises in sequence. You can also create two custom programs with your favourite exercises. In addition you can set reminders for your custom programs just like the regular alarm clock in your phone, e.g. morning, afternoon or evening, week days or weekends or at a special time each day.
Need advise about how to adjust your chair, desk or workstation, and how to work in a more relaxed way? Contact info@ergonomhuset for a virtual workplace visit with an expert in ergonomics via Skype!
Our knowledge : Your health