The ConcreteCalc Pro calculator for your Android Smartphone is built with the same features and functions, and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. No learning curve on this calc -- just one powerful, easy-to-use concrete app, giving you the power to calculate square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. This calc even finds the number of bags of concrete / cement required for small jobs.
An ideal calc for Concrete & Cement, Masonry, Estimating and Paving Professionals:
- Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads of concrete
- Rebar quantity solutions
- Calc finds instant square-up and drop for perfect layout
- Reduce material waste and cut estimate time
Dimensional Math and Conversions Built into the Calculator
- Metric (m, cm, mm)
- Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Calculator Contains Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
- Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
- Square and Cubic formats
- Column/Cone Area and Volume
- Instant Weight per Volume; Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
- Instant Square-up and Drop
- Complete Stair calculations:
- Incline Angle
- Total Linear Feet
- Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
- Store Rebar Sizes
- On-center Spacing
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Board Feet of lumber for forms
- Haptic Feedback (optional)
- Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Paperless Tape
- 4 Memories
- User-Definable Preferences
Makes estimating easier for Contractors, Estimators, Concrete Pros & More.
Enabled double-tap gesture to display area which invokes the "backspace" function. One double-tap equals one character erased from the display.