Condado is an unofficial implementation of Andreas Seyfarth's card game San Juan, which is in turn based off of the award winning board game Puerto Rico.
- Full cardset and rules of San Juan, the "New Buildings" expansion and "The Events" expansion
- Multiple human "hot seat" play using a single device
- Multiple computer opponents employing different strategies
- Intuitive layout and controls
- Interactive tutorial that teaches you how to play
- Support for various screen sizes, from QVGA to tablet
- Completely free with no ads!
- Track your Condado career and earn achievements
- Doesn't need any permissions!
Do you enjoy strategic board games like Settlers of Catan, Dominion (or Androminion), Carcassonne or Neuroshima Hex? Give Condado a try!
The following individuals have volunteered their time and effort to perform translations of Condado:
French - enox
German - Uli Boehnke, Martin Menke
The game may hang some older phones. To prevent this problem, disable custom fonts in the settings. Please report bugs, unexpected gameplay, or feature requests here: http://goo.gl/Pbbeg
- Add landscape view for 7"+ tablets.
- Add career mode with statistics and achievements.
- Added several options and rearranged Settings.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fix crash when starting game with large fonts.
- Fix crash when viewing career or settings on Android 1.6 devices.
- Fixed 'My name is Trump' achievement if crane used more than once.
- Fixed 'Find a new Hobby' achievement being displayed even when you haven't achieved it.
- Fix various in-game crashes