configureU Scheduler is an application designed for automatic switch on/off android services.
Create a new task, choose the settings you want for it, date and if you want repeat. You can have as many events as you like, and you can repeat on each day you want them.
Simple and functional.
As example: at night you don't want to have communications, airplane mode on. At 8:00 AM your phone wake up and airplane mode is off. Between 8:30 - 9:00 active bluetooth. At 9:00, deactivate bluetooth. This way you can also save some battery and you have all functionality.
List of features (more to come!):
- Enable/disable synchronization of your accounts
- Enable/disable WiFi
- Enable/disable Bluetooth
- Turn on/ turn off data from your phone
- Airplane mode (No support in Android >= 4.2. Denied by the system)
- Selector volume
- Vibration Mode
- Selector screen brightness
- Automatic brightness mode
- Silent time
- Automatic toggle device Wifi, Bluetooth, Brightness, AirPlane, etc.
- Multiples profiles
Permits are required configureU scheduler:
* Phone calls
* Control hardware
* System Tools
* Automatic start on startup
It was tested on a few phones and tablet's, but not all. If something goes wrong on your device, please, send a report with the model and functionality that not run. Thanks.