Conjure is the fastest, smartest launcher for Android. Use it to open apps, make calls, toggle wifi, adjust volume, create calendar events, and much more. Search results are prioritized according to use so your favorite apps and contacts are always a keystroke away. Start typing and watch the magic happen.
* Find apps by name. Launch app or open app settings
* Find contacts by name or number. Call, view, or sms contacts
* Tasker integration: if you have the Tasker app installed, find and run Tasker tasks by name
* Smart History: Conjure learns how you use it and begins suggesting actions before you even type
* Adjust Android's volume
* Toggle wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode, silent mode, and vibrate mode
* Make your device speak using text to speech
* Search the web
* Conjure results are prioritized by frequency of use
* Devices with a search button: Long pressing the search button opens Conjure
* Optional system tray notification for easy launching
* Optimized for phones and tablets
* Conjure Search Widget
* Conjure Search & History Widget
* Search your calendar by event title, date, or date range
* Create calendar events using natural language (English only for now). Simply describe an event in plain English and watch as Conjure understands what you type. For example: "lunch tomorrow @ 3pm".
Android 4.1+ Features:
* Open Conjure with the Google Now swipe gesture
Conjure is not a home screen replacement. Instead, Conjure complements your existing home screen by providing the quickest app launching experience possible.
tags: quick, action, search, launch, launcher, recognition, fast, toggle, settings, search, text actions, calendar
- Added Light & Dark themes. You can choose a light or dark theme for the main app and for each individual widget.
- Fixed a crash
- Conjure will now launch much, much faster
- Added an option to disable search rank learning
- Introducing Conjure's latest feature: Smart History. With Smart History, Conjure learns what actions you take based on day and time. As Conjure learns more about how you use it, it will begin suggesting actions before you even type.