Watch out for African wildlife!
*** From the award winning developer of Connect the Dots Ultimate***
This fun and educational App helps young children learn to count and learn the letters of the alphabet. It's a unique early learning game that brings to life the sights and sounds of Africa while teaching numbers and letters.
Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age through to those young at heart will have fun learning.
Connect the Dots Africa is different to other dot to dot Apps because it has:
• life-like high quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• realistic sound effects for all African animals
• spoken animal names on completion of each puzzle
• learn to count with numbers OR learn the ABC's (English alphabet)
• English voices that speak the letters or numbers as you join the dots
• increasing difficulty as you progress through the games
• hints feature to help younger children find the next letter or number
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
• simple configuration for different ability levels
• random ordering of dots making each play a new adventure (disabled in Free App)
• no advertising
• child-lock (in the Free app) to prevent accidental upgrade to the full version
Connect the Dots Africa comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to any additional African animals added in future releases.
Join the dot games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschooler, kindergarten, and early school age children and is a stimulating game for both girls and boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their counting, the correct sequence of numbers required to complete each game will teach infants and pre-schoolers to count higher as they progress through the puzzles on each level
• The selection of uppercase or lowercase letters helps preschool age kids learn the alphabet and they will soon be correctly reciting their ABCs
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce their favourite African animals on completion of every puzzle
• Non English speakers may also find this a fun and helpful start to learn English and master reading and speaking the numbers and letters of the English alphabet
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is the most fun and the best early education game for toddlers and preschoolers.
[Educational game for kids suitable for boys and girls, tots, toddlers, nursery school, infant school, preschool and kindergarten. Age 2, 3, 4, 5]
Free Version: Numbers 1-10, Letters A-J, Animals: Giraffe, Elephant, Gorilla, Zebra, Camel, Mandrill.
Paid Version: Numbers 1-26, Letters A-Z, Animals: Buffalo, Chimpanzee, Ostrich, Baboon, Flamingo, Gemsbok, Vulture, Cheetah, Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Saddle Billed Stork, Hyena, Impala, Lion, Royal Crane, Kudu, Leopard, Warthog, Rhinoceros, Secretary Bird, Wildebeest.