Connected for Life seamlessly integrates a wealth of health and wellness information so that you can manage your own health, or optionally, have your family be actively engaged in your health.
Connected for Life comes in 2 packages: Standard (Free), Silver ($9.99/yr or $0.99/mo).
Connected for Life Standard includes the following capabilities:
-Personal Health Information: A central repository of the many important pieces of health information for which you may need easy access or wish to share with others, including Emergency Contact Information, Health Insurance, Health Care Proxy, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Allergies/Drug Sensitivities, Health Event History, Lifestyle Profile and Physician/Health Care Contacts.
-Health Assessment: A survey to encourage you to be a more active participant in your own health. The questions in the survey helps you better understand your own health.
- Food Diary: A quick survey to let you track, reflect and assist you in improving your eating habits.
- Exercise Diary: An easy way to record and track your exercise over time
- Observations of Daily Living: a survey that touches upon a broad range of topics (sleep, appetite, exercise, stress levels) so that you can monitor your body and daily life over time and establish baselines and long-term trends.
-Contacts: Easily communicate with family members and others interested in your health by phone, text, e-mail and video.
- Weekly Summary: Send a weekly summary of your health activities to those people you wish to be engaged in your health.
- Permissions: Each Care Circle member can be defined to have its own set of unique permissions relating to what information is available, what functions can be monitored and managed and what capabilities the Care Circle member has access to in the management of your health.
- Real-Time Access: Any information, reading, surveys, etc. for which a Care Circle member has access can be viewed in real-time.
-Threshold Settings / Notifications: Thresholds can be set on a wide range of readings and when a threshold is exceeded a real-time notification is sent to designated Care Circle members.
- Check In/Out: A non-intrusive, proactive way for you to notify your Care Circle that everything is OK, or if you need some assistance.
Connected for Life Silver includes all of the capabilities in Connected for Life Standard, plus:
- Medication Management: A comprehensive medication adherence system, including automated medication reminders, access to an extensive database of medications and medication reports.
-Vital Signs: Track and monitor (tabular and chart formats) a broad set of vital sign readings, including Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Weight/BMI, Cholesterol, Peak Flow. Pulse Oximeter and Temperature.
Left Rail Navigation quicker access to modules (my medications, my vitals ,my exercise , my health info)
Change My PHI to My Health Info
Added a way for existing CFL participants to join a care circle when invited.
Quick Take to My Medications (allowing person to choose to take all medications for a particular time period at once (ie morning , etc)
Added Refill Date, Last Refill , Days Supply
Add Pop-up Details of Medications