Desktop widget to fix all of your wireless and network connections (2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) with just one click!
Do you seem to encounter situations where your internet or calls are not simply working due to phone losing network connectivity? This might occur, for instance, in a train which travels through a tunnel. No signal afterwards. Allowing phone to reconnect by itself can take a lot of time or might even require you to restart the phone to get it back online. Do not waste your time for waiting, start using our Connection Fixer widget to solve your problems a lot faster! This way you will be using your Facebook, sending SMSs or making your important calls in no time after a lost connection. You can fix your connections with just a click, right from your desktop.
- Desktop widget
- With just one click application closes down and restarts following wireless and network connections
- 3G (*)
- 3.5G (*)
- 4G (*)
- Bluetooth (*)
- Wifi / WLAN (*)
(*) Reconnected only if originally enabled from Android own menus
Notice! You can use the application also abroad, application does not require data connection to operate. So, even when abroad you can fix cellular, Wi-Fi or any other network connection simply by just a click.
Tip! After downloading the application, insert widget onto your desktop so that Android Market can confirm that the application is correctly installed and licensed. This is done only once after the purchase. Once completed, you'll have unlimited access and free upgrades. Example how to add widgets to your desktop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdxqSOyQqo&feature=player_embedded
Market place offers also a possiblity for free testing of the application, see instructions from http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113515&topic=1046718.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our applications, please contact us by
- email at [email protected]
- facebook at http://www.facebook.com/versine.eu or
- visit our webpages at www.versine.eu.
- Language support expanded
- Connection Fixer is now visible also in the App library. App library link contains short instructions how to use the widget
- Major update for app library operation and layout. Connection fixing now possible also from app library side in addition to our widget. (version 2.0)