Constant Therapy is an award-winning cognitive and speech therapy app for people recovering from stroke, traumatic brain injury, or who have aphasia, dementia and other speech-language disorders. The app can be used to improve speech, language, cognition, memory, reading, attention and comprehension skills with more than 75 task categories, over 100,000 exercises, and 10 difficulty levels.
- Use evidence-based and personalized therapy at home or with your clinician.
- Get up to 4 times more therapy, with immediate feedback on progress.
- Your clinician can review your progress reports so you can make better clinical decisions.
- Automatically receive homework from an extensive library of ever-growing therapies.
The Science Behind Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy was designed by scientists at Boston University, has won awards from American Stroke Association and AARP, and is recommended by speech language pathologists, neurologists and occupational therapists. Exercises are specifically customized for each person's unique needs – so the program adapts to progress and performance each day.
Research published in Frontiers in Neuroscience shows that stroke and brain injury survivors using Constant Therapy showed significant improvement in standardized tests, and received an average of 4 extra hours of therapy per week.
- A free trial of up to 15 days is available for patients and individuals seeking online therapy from the Constant Therapy speech app.
- After trial, users may continue Constant Therapy with a monthly subscription of $19.99/month or annual subscription of $199.99/year. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
“My son has used the Constant Therapy app about three times a week. It’s very easy to use, and it gives him immediate feedback. He now understands things faster, can make decisions with less hesitation, has improved recognition of words, and his confidence is higher.” ~Miriam, Patient Caregiver
The Constant Therapy app makes my job much easier. It records patient progress automatically and enables my patients with brain injury to continue their therapy at home. I can immediately see how they are performing.” ~Laura L., Phd, CCC-SLP
“I love the reports and analytics we get from the Constant Therapy app. An average clinician should save 30-45 minutes in paperwork time per patient visit due to the Constant Therapy app.” ~Bob D., MA, CCC-SLP
Email – [email protected]
Visit Online – http://constanttherapy.com
- Transformed Comprehension Tasks: The format of reading comprehension and voicemail tasks now present multiple questions per passage.
- Introduced Inference Voicemail: A new task targeting auditory comprehension, memory, and reasoning skills was added.
- Improved Account Creation: For patients and individuals creating new accounts, the experience now includes more tailored options based on clinician feedback.
- Optimized app features for a smoother user experience.