Manage your MS Dynamics CRM Contact and Contact related activites using this easy to user Client application that directly works with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. In addition to the usual information browsing and editing features, it provides integration with the Android device applications that makes it easy for you to make phone calls to a contacts, send emails to a contacts, conduct meeting with a contacts and record the proceedings, and be able to automatically track them on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. It also saves you time in entering information using the device microphone and camera.
• Does not require any server side modifications
• Works in Offline and Online mode
• Add / Edit /Delete/ View Contacts using the standard MSCRM defined filters
• Assign Contacts to another user
• Add/Edit/View Contact Related Activities
• Attach text notes with image, audio and other types of attachments.
Mobile extension features include:
• automatic recording and uploading of phone call logs as activities
• automatic recording and uploading of meeting notes as activities
• DVR style memory buffers that makes recording before and after a point is made possible.
• Attaching multiple picture and audio notes
• Emailing and automatically tracking emails on the server
• Syncing CRM contacts with device native Address book
• Searching for contacts on server
• Saving search results
• Searching for contacts on locally cached contacts
• Failsafe upload allows you to email failed uploads to your email id
Just download, install the client and start using. It directly connects with the Microsoft Dynamics SCRM server and you do not need to install any addition server modules. License is a full license and no monthly subscription fee needs to be paid.
- Party List entity is supported that will allow you to select required attendees and optional attendees for Appointment activities.
- Party list will also allow you to add resources to service activiies
- Application will now show selected Account location with respect to your location on a Map
- Besides, many issues have been fixed over the last release