Contact Sync App for SharePoint brings your contacts from SharePoint to your device.
• Sync unlimited contacts;
• Save and connect to multiple SharePoint sites and contact lists;
• Works with SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 (not with SharePoint 2010);
• Works with SharePoint sites in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Estonian.
Add up to 50 of your SharePoint contacts with a free trial. Become a premium user (9€/per year) and add unlimited contacts!
Contact us to send us feedback and new feature requests at [email protected]FAQ:
• I'm getting an error while trying to sync my contacts. What should I do?
- Please double check that you have written the Server Name and List Name correctly and try again. This is the most common reason for problems with syncing.
- Check that you have internet connection.
- Is your site running on SharePoint 2010? Currently our app works only with SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Is your site in a language that is not yet supported? (see above for list of supported languages and below for requesting new language support)
Still having problems? Please send us the description of the problem at [email protected]
• My SharePoint site is in the language you don't support. Can you add it?
- We regularly add new languages. Please send us request for your language to [email protected]
* Lists with two or more words sync problem resolved
* Premium users can now add unlimited contacts (previously limited to 1000)
* Recurring contacts in device and SharePoint will now be properly merged