Ever wanted to share your contacts but couldn't find the option in Android? Do you need an easy way to share your own contact details with others? Do you need to backup your contacts to your computer but don't know how? Would you like to share by SMS a contact directly from Android agenda?
With Contactos you can fast and easily share all your contacts and also your own.
Just choose the contacts you want to share. For every selected contact you can decide which elements you want to send:
- Phone numbers
That's it, now just send them by SMS or email. As simple as that!
*** NEW FEATURE: Integration with Android agenda ***
Select the contact using the contacts application in Android, press menu and select the option "Share" and "Contactos"
Other nice features:
- Sharing by email attaches a custom vCard with only the contact details you have selected
- Quick find so you can easily look-up for the contacts
- Caller ID functionality to help you identify numbers real-time while the call is happening - even the ones not in your phonebook! No more number guessing or avoiding unknown callers! Contactos Caller ID prepares you for the call. If your local pizza vendor doesn’t pick up the phone when you’re calling, Caller ID will suggest alternative nearby places. You can always adjust your caller ID settings in the settings menu.
- Friendly user interface
- Move the application to SD card to save your phone internal memory
*** Contactos PRO exclusive features ***
- Select multiple contacts. Very convenient to share several contacts in just one SMS, thus saving money ;)
- Export all your contacts with just one click using the menu button. Very useful to backup all your contacts in your computer.
The upgrade to the PRO version is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
Q: Why is it not possible to attach a vCard to the SMS?
A: The SMS protocol allows only sending text. The vCard is sent when sharing by email.
Contactos caller ID helps you identify numbers in real-time while the call is happening - even the ones not in your phonebook. No more number guessing or avoiding unknown callers – Contactos caller ID prepares you for the call. If your local pizza vendor doesn’t pick up the phone when you’re calling, Contactos caller ID will suggest alternative nearby places. You can always adjust your caller ID settings in the settings menu.