Contacts CSV Export can export your phone addressbook to CSV Format. In order to make importing easy, standard formats can be selected, like: Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 Mozilla Thunderbird, Hotmail, Windows Live Mail or our own format usable for viewing your file in Excel.
There some advanced features for the contacts export, you can choose a delimiter for the fields, what character the line ends with, linux or windows style. What encoding must be used, this can be proven usefull when having languages with special characters.
The CSV file made will always be available on your phone, only the contacts export will give you the option to pick this location.
2 extra features available:
- SMS export, this will export all your SMS messages to a CSV file.
- Call log export, this will export all the phone calls you made and the incoming call you received.
Raw minimal - this format outputs as it is stored in your phone
Toggl - this format can be imported to time tracking website Toggl: https://www.toggl.com/
All export SMS , Call-log and Addressbook have the option to e-mail the created file.
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/dutchandroidnl
For support mail us: [email protected]
If you want better integration with your software, please mail us the details.
- removed: adbuddiz add.
- add qoutes around fields in export
-fix: CallLogExport had a crash in some rare cases.
- added: SMS from and to date filter.
- changed: SMS export window is now scrollable
- added: SMS delimiter in export format can be changed
Full version history: http://www.dutchandroid.nl/versionhistoryfree.php