Nurture your Relationships!
With Contacts Ultra you can, not only view and edit your contacts - like in regular contacts apps, but also consult and maintain statistics and history of your conversations!
You can view:
* Who is waiting on a reply from you, and since when.
* Who you did not receive a reply from, and since when.
* Full conversation history with a specific contact.
You get intuitive visual clues to comprehend, at a glance, all the needed information about each contact and assess your exchanges with all or specific contacts.
* Easy navigation between accounts.
* Easy navigation between contacts (pager on phones, list on tablets).
* Sort contacts by name or by conversation.
* Add new contacts.
* Edit existing contacts.
* Tap contact picture to easily access all their info and converse with them via phone, chat, SMS, email, Skype, etc.
* Enable and disable synchronization in the settings screen.
* Home screen widget (works also when the screen is locked).
Features in the work:
* Reminders to contact after an elapsed time.
* Graphs to visually assess the relationship with a contact.
Currently only Google accounts are supported, with plans to extend to other accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc) in the future.
Also, only email synchronization is supported for now. But we plan to support chats, phone calls, SMS, and social networks (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc) in the future.
Please send your comments and feature requests via the feedback button in the settings menu, or directly to: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartFennec
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SmartFennec/1408871539364226
Follow us on Google+: https://google.com/+Smartfennec
* The app starts on boot and syncs with Gmail at regular intervals.
* The app needs access to your accounts in order to request authorization.
* Internet access is needed for (see data policy below):
1. Access Gmail.
2. Use Google Analytics.
3. Use Google AdMob.
4. Issue reporting.
We are very serious about data access, and therefore the data policy is very straight-forward: your data NEVER leaves your device! There are NO external servers associated with the app, and that is intentional.
Once you authorize access to Gmail, the app handles all exchanges with the server using SSL and then stores information in secure storage on the device itself. The app NEVER accesses any other server, except for analytics, ads and issue reporting which do not deal with any personal information.
When you delete the app, all associated data is deleted with it. If you re-install the app on the same, or on a different device, you'll need to synchronize with Gmail again (and authorize access to Gmail, if it's a different device).
Like the app? Leave a ★★★★★ review!
* Progressive loading of messages as you scroll conversation history
* Sync and performance improvements
* Bug fixes
If you're having issues with the app, please send us an email and we'll assist you. You can also reach us on Twitter, FB and G+. Don't leave a negative review before giving us a chance to assist you :-)
What features would you like to see next? Let us know!