Access your contacts easily. Contacts Widget provides a beautiful way to access your favorite contacts or any group that you have Gmail on your screen through several extremely customizable widgets.
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Adding a dark background for standard image (placed when the contact has no photo).
You can edit the widget and change the background.
In order for the app to stay better and you could enjoy a good navigation, reduce support for translations.
I was using an electronic translator, but unfortunately it does not produce a satisfactory result, compromising the user experience.
Send me an email with comments.