Contrack is a personal networking tool that helps you to stay in touch with professional contacts, friends and relatives by tracking when and how you contacted each person and suggesting who to call next, based on priorities and time limits you define.
Using a friendly "check-in" system, Contrack rewards you with points for every interaction made with people in your list, based on criteria like contact methods, priorities and initiative, which are then used to track your networking performance over the last months. Contrack also provides valuable statistics about your interactions, like preferred contact methods and most contacted people and groups.
Managing your network in Contrack only requires these simple steps:
1) Import people from your phone's contact list or social networks (Facebook/LinkedIn)
2) Assign each person a priority level (optional)
3) "Check-in" whenever you interact with someone in your list
4) Let Contrack show you who needs to be contacted next and how active you have been with your network.
★ Keeps a separate list of relevant contacts you wish to track, imported from your phone book or social networks and sorted according to priorities and last contact dates
★ Contacts can be organized in custom groups, searched and filtered
★ A familiar "check-in" mechanism makes recording interactions quick and fun
★ A check-in history tracks your interaction with each person over time
★ Useful statistical charts: points per month, contact diversity, most contacted people, interactions x methods, interactions x groups, initiative and more
★ Home screen widget
The free version is ad-supported. A premium license, available for purchase here on Google Play, offers these additional features:
★ Automatic check-ins from call log
★ Multiple (group) check-ins (great for events)
★ Notifications for time limits exceeded
★ Birthday notifications
★ Export interaction history to CSV file
★ Backup/restore data to storage card
★ Plugin for Pebble smartwatch (allows check-ins and calls from your watch)
★ No ads
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. If you like Contrack, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
- New "follow-up" function for scheduling reminders manually
- A "thermometer" represents current proximity level based on latest interactions with a contact
- Contact priority can be displayed in main list
- Extra "karma" points are earned when helping contacts
- Bug fixes