The Control Android app provides one central dashboard for your Stripe, PayPal, and Square transaction analytics and customer data.
One Source of Information
- Get combined Stripe, PayPal, and Square metrics instantly.
- Take action on revenue, transactions, and customers from anywhere.
- Stop switching between different apps and manually calculating your Stripe, PayPal, and Square KPIs.
- No integration or coding work required; 1-click business intelligence
React Faster with Real-Time Intelligence
- Receive real-time Stripe, PayPal, and Square alerts to your phone so you know what is happening with your business at all times.
- Hear unique audio sounds for key events: new sales, new customers, upgrades, potential fraud, or money coming your way by way of new transfers.
- Control provides key Stripe, PayPal, and Square data tailored for your business type: eCommerce, subscription, SaaS, or omnichannel
- Understand your revenue trends, new customer growth, average revenue per users, and many more KPIs.
- Securely connect unlimited Stripe, PayPal, and Square Business accounts
- View real-time payment and customer intel with robust KPIs: Monthly Recurring Revenue, Customer Lifetime Value, Average Order Value, and more.
- Receive configurable push notifications for sales, declines, new customers, chargebacks, and more
- Setup real-time fraud monitoring with custom rules
- View pending Stripe, PayPal, and Square transfers
- Search existing customers, create new customers, or charge existing customers
- Search for charges and send receipts
- Update customers’ payment methods
- Create subscription plans and coupons
- View detailed customer intel such as each customer's lifetime value and payment history
- Retry failed payments with the ability to select from customers backup credit cards
- Preauthorize, capture, release, and refund payments from anywhere
- Support for all major currencies
- Lock the Control app with a 4-digit pin
- Secure account access via oAuth: Stripe Connect, Square Connect, and Login With PayPal
Works with Multiple eCommerce Platforms
Take payments, manage your customers, monitor your KPI, and be alerted to potential fraud:
And Support for Many More eCommerce Platforms:
3dcart, AbanteCart, BiddingforGood, Bigcommerce, BuildingLink, Cartloom, Celery, Commence, ContentShelf, Cratejoy, CoreCommerce, Create.net, eCRATER, Ecwid, Estoreify, FoxyCart, GoCart, Goodsie, Helium, Highwire, LemonStand, Memberful, Modest, Moltin, MonetizeJS, MoonClerk, NuggetWeb, Orders2.me, PhotoBiz, Placebag, Powerstores, Shopify, SamCart, SendOwlShopify, ShopLocket, Shoprocket, ShopTill-e, SkyPrep,SnappyCheckout, Snipcart, Spiffy Stores, Squarespace, skuIQ, Storefront Social, Talentlms, Thinkific, Tictail, UltraCart, Volt, Volusion, Webs, WebStarts, Weebly, WooCommerce, Wix, Yola, Kindful, and X-Cart.
Pricing Plans that Grow with Your Business
- Start your 14-day free trial with access to all the Pro features of the Control Android and desktop app.
- Access all Pro features of the Control Android app after the 14-day free trial for $9 monthly or $84 annually.
- Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Control subscription prices may differ depending on location. Subscriptions will be charged via credit card and will automatically renew unless cancellation is made. To manage your subscription, please go into Settings in the app or contact Control via live chat or email: [email protected]
MINIMUM ANDROID VERSION SUPPORT
- See Churn on a month-to-month (not weekly, daily or hourly) basis.
- View Active Subscribers: Users with Business type set to Subscription can see Active Subscribers and the % compared to previous periods.
- Revenue metrics for subscription: Revenue metrics is a cumulate of recurring and non-recurring charges.
- Pull down to refresh platforms
- Dashed lines for incomplete intervals
- Selected presets in Charts are all visible
Love Control? Please let us know in the ratings and reviews.