CoolN64 is a fast, smooth N64 (Nintendo 64) emulator app for your Android.
Allows you to play backups of your favorite N64 games on Android.
*This app does not come with N64 game ROMs. ROM files must be on SD card to play.*
- A visual copy of these instructions is available here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-CoolN64-N64-Emulator/
- Download and install CoolN64 to your Android device
- Open CoolN64
- Point CoolN64 to the game you would like to play by tapping on the "Choose Game" option
- Keep in mind that you should only download and play games that you own
- If you do not have any games on your device, you can find the necessary ROM files at coolrom.com
- Tap "Play"
- Tap "Resume Game"
- You're finished! Enjoy CoolN64!
A page of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=197.0
CoolN64 is a modified version of the Open Source project Mupen64+, which is licensed by GNU GPL v3.
Includes an improved UI, controller overlays, and more accurate texturing in some games.
If you like CoolN64, please donate to the developers of Mupen64+ by purchasing the app here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=paulscode.android.mupen64plus
For source code licensed by GPLv3, visit http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZHutpFiWce/cooln64v10.html?
For the license, visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
- Official support for Lollipop Android 5.0