Cool School Information System (CoolSIS) is the solution helping schools improve everyday workflow. CoolSIS enhances communication among the whole school community, helping faculty, teachers, parents, and students communicate easily and efficiently. For more information about CoolSIS, please visit www.coolsis.com
With the CoolSIS Mobile Application, parents and students receive real-time access to necessary and useful data such as Attendance, Assignments, Grades, Behavior, Courses, and more to stay up-to-date with the school.
Your school must be using CoolSIS. If you are not sure what information system your school is using, please contact your school.
Please feel free to try the application with the following demo accounts;
For parent access use;
CoolSIS URL: demo.coolsis.com
For student access use;
CoolSIS URL: demo.coolsis.com
Note: The CoolSIS Mobile Application automatically recognizes iPad and Android Tablet users. The information displayed is more detailed in the modules of the iPad and the Android Tablet version.
• Attendance: Parents and students can see all attendance records which includes unverified, verified, and late records. Parents can contact the school’s main office regarding the unverified and late records.
• Assignment: The assignments module provides parents and students a list of current assignments and an overall assignments list. Parents and students can download attached assignment documents and create reminders on their device’s calendar.
• Grades: Parents and students can check the overall semester and annual grades through the grades module. Teachers can be emailed directly through this module.
• Behavior: The behavior module provides parents and students a list of all behavior notes and the student’s behavior score. Parents and students can also e-mail teachers regarding any behavior note and create reminders to follow-up on an incident in the future.
• Schedule: The schedule module provides the weekly schedule of the student in a period view or a time view format.
• Communication Log: The communication log module is only available for parents. This module is a log that is filled by school staff members. It shows parents when a school staff member contacted them, the form of contact (email, phone, etc.), and the reason of contact.
• Courses: The course module displays the student’s current enrolled courses with each teacher’s contact information and room number. Parents and students can access the course documents through this module.
• Log-in History: Parents and students can use this module to check their log-in history. Parents can also check their child’s log-in history.
• Info/Settings: The info module displays the default parent’s contact information as seen in the school’s database. The school’s contact information is also displayed so parents and students can email, call, or get driving directions to the school. The helpdesk link is provided for parents and students that want to learn more about how to use CoolSIS. Through the settings module, parents can set up their app to provide push notifications for behavior notes, graded assignments, and password confirmations.
- Minor bug fixes
- Changed notification service provider