For police officers, very simple Schedule app to view which squads work together and which have days off.
The default schedules are based on 3 squads, with repeating schedules of: (1) 5 days on, 2 days off, then 5 days on, 3 days off, or (2) 4 days on, 2 days off.
* Supports modifying the schedule to make any type of repeating days (add, remove, move days around to create a rotating schedule)
* Supports highlights of individual days (for days off, court dates, etc)
* Supports highlight of string in calendar (ie: Highlight text "1" or text "1/2,1/3" in calendar) so now users are able to highlight all days when a particular squad is working
* Customize/rearrange the text for the days in the rotation (Allows app to work for any repeating schedule.) Also added some templates that can be modified, and the ability to load them via the internet.
** NOTE **
If you have the Samsung Galaxy S5, it seems like they no longer have a dedicated menu button... You have to long-press the multitasking button to get the settings menu in the app.
* Minor change to support the Latest Android v4.0
* If there are any issues in the app, please contact us and we'd be glad to fix it. Please let us try to fix any issues before posting negative reviews, and if the app works well, then post positive reviews - we do this for you!