The turn-based strategy Copper Age moves us into a prehistoric epoch.
You start with a squad of hunters surrounded by hostile tribes.
You need to survive, get food, collect resources, train the army and conquer!
You can disarm the hunters to make them construct buildings.
Build fisheries to produce more food and granaries to save it for next turns.
Collect wood, stone and copper to build the temples.
There are four kinds of temples:
- Temple of the Sun (to learn farming). After the learning you can build farms to increase food income.
- Temple of War (military science). After the learning you can build Barracks and Armory to train peltasts and phalanx.
- Temple of the Sea (naval science). After the learning you can build ships: raft, penteconter, trireme
- Temple of Architecture. After the learning you can build palisades to protect your land and watchtower to expand the visible area.
Each turn people of your tribe consumes food and breed.
If there is no enough food the starvation decreases the population.
Remained food can be stored for future in granaries.
The people squads divide as soon as they get maximum number of members.
If there is no space to divide the plague can happen.
To prevent the overpopulation you can send people to the army, ships or temples.
On the each map you have enemies managed by AI.
The number of the enemy tribes depends of the map size.
Your aim is to conquer them all!
- There is single player and local multiplayer modes (you can share the same device with your friends).
- Games can be saved/loaded.
- Autosaving works at the end of the each turn.
- There are 4 maps for Britain area and 3 for Hellas area.
The demo version has following restrictions in comparison with the full version:
- only small maps
- top technology levels are not available for Military Science, Naval Science and Farming.
To get more information visit our site: www.copperagegame.com
Read the detailed game manual: http://www.copperagegame.com/how_to_play/
Frequently asked questions:
- added map of Ukraine
- added local achievements
- fixed bugs