Keep track of corbetts climbed with this corbett 'tick list'.
A corbett is a mountain in Scotland with a height between 2,500 ft (762.0 m) and 3,000 ft (914.4 m) with a drop of 500 ft (152.4 m) all round. They are named after John Rooke Corbett (1876-1949) who compiled the original list of hills in the 1920s. The list was not published until after his death, when his sister passed it on to the Scottish Mountaineering Club (SMC).
The SMC has included the list of corbetts in its Munros Tables®. As of the 2012 revision of the Tables, published by the SMC, there are 221 corbetts.
This application, based on the 2012 revision, is a 'tick list' for keeping track of which corbetts have been climbed.
(Munros Tables is a registered trademark of the SMC.)
App functionality includes:
- Indicating that a corbett has been climbed.
- Displaying the current total of corbetts climbed.
- Displaying additional information for a corbett
(e.g. translation, height, grid reference)
- Adding a completion date and notes.
- Sorting the list by certain criteria (e.g. height).
- Using a different colour to highlight completed corbetts.
- Backing up and restoring the list to/from the SD card.
Incorporate the latest Corbett revisions.