coresuite mobile enables you to access to all your ERP Data on your android device. Now you have the possibility to check up your Business Partners, Service Calls, Items & Stock, Employees and many more anytime and anywhere you like.
Managers, sales personnel and service representatives all have just the right information they require for their daily work and decisions made while with customers.
- Online and offline access to corporate data from anywhere
- No changes need to be made to the existing ERP solution
- Thanks to Cloud technology data is available immediately and ready for use
- No investment or costly configuration needed
- Software on a rental basis per user (SaaS)
- Standard modules for all applications in the business
The ERP-Data will be sent via coresuite cloud in a SSL encryption from your ERP-System to your android device and is also available offline.
coresuite supports the following ERP systems:
- SAP ECC
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The following functionality will be synchronized:
A comprehensive ordering tool makes it possible to place orders quickly and efficiently with exact warehouse stock data, prices and sales conditions. Orders can be placed easily with a barcode scanner or can be checked with a good search function.
Expenses & Material
Keep track of expenses and the material you require while with the customer. These entries will directly be synchronized with the ERP system.
If a service call reaches the support center, it can assign this call to an employee and inform him over the iPhone/iPad. The assigned employee is now able to see all required data on his iPhone/iPad.
Items & Stock
With this the coresuite mobile sales function you can view the current warehouse stock level at any time. You can access current stock lists and if you debit items and products, they are being automatically deducted from the stock list. In this way you can always see which items are available and will always have an updated product list.
Please note that the coresuite mobile apps have various functions, which are not supported by all ERPs or devices equally.
Please review the functional overview (http://coresystems.ch/media/medialibrary/2013/07/Function_overview_coresuite_mobile.pdf) to verify what exact functionality is currently supported on the Android platform
- added possibility to create and edit assignments
- added reports' module and updated design of main screen
- assignments/reports can be now shown on the home screen
- added possibility to check-in and check-out assignments
- added possibility to change assignments' status and responsible of checklist instances
- added support for changing person status