This app allows you to play correspondence (postal) chess with other people over the internet. Correspondence chess is the form of chess were you can play multiple games simultaneously, and have a lot of time for a single move (at least a day, although you can move faster than that, of course).
IMPORTANT: to use the app you will need to sign in with your Google+ account. Please do not download this app if you don't have a Google+ account (and not willing to create one).
• play chess with your friends or random people from internet
• in addition to regular chess, you can choose one of the two variants: Chess960 (or Fisher Random Chess) and Upside-down Chess
• unlock twelve achievements
• analyse your games with the analysis chessboard
• use the app on multiple devices
The development of this app is sponsored by showing adverts in several screens. The adds can be removed by upgrading to the premium version (via the in-app purchase).
v. 1.1.1 - 1.1.5
# Bug fixes and small improvements
# Support for chess960 castling
# Small bug fixes
# Switched light and dark squares (used to be the wrong way)
# Increased simultaneous games limit for free version to 20 games