Cortado Workplace (Corp.) is part of the Cortado Corporate Server enterprise mobility solution.
Cortado Corporate Server combines powerful mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). The solution allows seamless and secure integration of mobile devices into the enterprise IT infrastructure.
On the user side, Cortado Corporate Server is complemented by Cortado Workplace (Corp.). The app ensures not just easy access to the MDM and MAM system, but also enables its users secure access to files and data on the corporate network. Additional editing, file-sharing and output options enable employees to work on the go, just as at their desktop computer.
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES – CORTADO WORKPLACE (CORP.) FOR CORTADO CORPORATE SERVER
- Secure access to the corporate network: Access files and folders anytime, anywhere and edit them with extensive file handling features.
- Mobile productivity: Stay mobile and able to act when on the go with countless features for mobile efficiency like creating PDFs, database reports queries, previewing of files and thus saving data or editing files in other apps and saving them back straight to your corporate drive.
- Mobile printing with the leading cloud printing technology: Cortado’s solution allows flexible printing directly from your tablet or smartphone – to any network printer.
- Efficient file sharing in the company: Cortado Corporate Server combines the classic file sharing features of your central file server with new sharing features for mobile devices, making file sharing efficient for all.
- Android OS 4.1 or higher
- Cortado Corporate Server 7.2 or 7.4 (the client for previous Cortado Corporate Server versions is available on Google Play, alternatively it can be requested by contacting us at: [email protected]
More information on Cortado Corporate Server is available here: http://corporateserver.cortado.com
For a free online test drive please visit: https://corporateserver.cortado.com/en-us/freetrial/onlinetestdrive.aspx
What's new in this version:
- Refactored session handling
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
In order to use Android Print to print from any app to any network printer, please go to Settings on your phone, select printing and check “Cortado Print”.