Go beyond counting steps with Movn, the intelligent activity assistant with a simple, friendly interface that requires no extra gadgets. Movn empowers you to not only meet but break through your activity goals through encouraging nudges that help you stay active, smart goals that shift the more you complete them and celebrations of all your accomplishments.
Movn helps you identify and take advantage of small opportunities throughout your day that stack up to huge wins. For example, you might get a nudge for an evening stroll an hour before sunset or maybe a suggestion to park a little further away when you arrive at the mall or perhaps some simple yoga poses to try out in the morning is a little more your style.
Movn is the intelligent activity assistant that empowers and grows with you. So let's go beyond counting steps and let's get Movn!
We are working to improve Movn every day, so please tell us what you like or give us your suggestions.
● Automatically track your daily movements when phone is on you
● Sends you encouraging nudges throughout the day to boost your mood
● Low battery consumption, leave it on all day!
● No external hardware required and so no losing hardware or damaging it in the washing machine.
● Helps you set you set your activity goal and engages you till you achieve it
● Notifies you to get up when you’ve been sitting too long
● Gives you a graphical representation of your historical performance
● Is Movn the same as a pedometer?
Movn goes beyond what a regular pedometer can do by helping you track active minutes and constantly giving you encouragement to stay active.
● Will Movn drain my phone battery?
In our tests, Movn consumed between 1% and 10% of phone battery levels over 16 hours with typical phone usage. Newer phones consume less battery. We're working hard to reduce battery consumption. We believe that you should control your battery needs, that's why we provide you an explicit on/off button and let you know when Movn records information through the notification icon.
● Why did you not calculate steps?
We include all forms of movement including steps as active minutes. This includes activities like walking, running, jogging and certain sports. Our goal is to get you moving and not worry about steps.
● What if I do not have my phone on me?
You can still report activities with Movn and they will count to your total!
● How is Movn different from wearable sensors like Fitbit or Jawbone Up?
We use your phone. That's it. With Movn you don't have to worry about losing or damaging your expensive tracker. And Movn sends you lots of encouragement when you need it.
● How does Movn capture my movements?
Movn uses multiple sensors on your phone and patent-pending algorithms to track your active minutes.
● Why should I stay active?
Performing moderate intensity exercise like walking, running, cycling and jogging for at least 30 minutes a day can reduce your risk for a variety of conditions like diabetes, coronary heart disease, obesity, hypertension, high blood pressure, depression and some forms of cancer. Going to the gym once a day is not enough, it’s important to stay active throughout your day.
You may lose your weekly data with this update because we have updated our internal database. But it will auto-populate from now on. Please let us know if you have any problems.
Add minute dialog
More sharing capability