How long it actually takes until the next festival or holiday? When the Easter Bunny hides eggs finally back? When will shine the lights of the Christmas tree? When is the initial pass to the next Oktoberfest? When does the carnival?
With the Event Widget lets you keep your most important events, dates and festivals are always in view. The app consists of a comprehensive summary page and a widget that you can place on your Android desktop. So you're always up to date how long (days, hours and minutes) it until the next event.
* Widget with time, date and countdown to next Fest-/Feiertag
* Supports portrait and landscape mode
* Attractive and beautiful graphical Öberfläche
* Designated by hand images for special events such as Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas etc.
* Import and integration events from the different calendars (both summary and countdown widget)
* Selection of specific calendars possible
* Intuitive operation
* Main page with all events and holidays, the last three years, the current and the next three years
* Comprehensive configuration and setting page
* Support in different countries (currently Germany, Austria, USA, International)
* Support for German and English
* Events in the countdown can be adapted to individual needs
* Different time and date formats selectable
* Integrated support page, which provides assistance with the installation of the widget and the most important elements and their usage explained
* Support from Android 2.3.3 (API Level 10)
SUPPORTED EVENTS for the Countdown Widget (varies by country!)
* New Year
* Weiberfastnacht / Weibaroas
* Green Monday
* Mardi Gras / Carnival / Mardi Gras
* Valentine's Day
* Easter Sunday
* Father's Day
* Mother's Day
* Christmas Eve / Christmas
* Independence Day
* ... and many more ...
Depending on the country are also represented, such as special holidays Oktoberfest in Germany, or Presidents Day in the U.S.. General holidays such as Christmas Eve or Easter can be selected with the more general setting "International".
In the event summary in addition all other holidays of the selected country are represented, of the Assumption and St. Joseph through to Saint Nicholas. From version 1.3.0 on these events can be used for the countdown widget.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR WIDGET:
After installation, open only the "normal" app. Select the menu and then help to get a detailed guide on how you can place the widget on the Android desktop. At least we would be grateful if we would get so no 1-star rating. ;-)
* Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2.x)
* Google Nexus 4 (Android 4.2.x)
* Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.2.x)
* HTC Desire HD (Android 2.3.x)
* HTC Desire S (Android 2.3.x)
HIFLE & PROPOSALS FOR IMPROVEMENTS
Should cause problems, they can not start and you have any comments or requests for further development of the event widgets, then bring it on! Please do not hesitate to write us an email. We will get back as fast as we possibly can about your ESIStoire!
We are delighted!
ENJOY THE EVENT WIDGET! :-)
* Calendar entries can now be represented in the countdown widget (if option is enabled in the settings!)
* Bug fix: in the event index, the NOW-entry now correctly classified between the calendar entries
* Bugfix: automatic updating of index even if the widget has not been placed on the Android desktop
* Many other improvements