This app turns your phone into a digital magnifier. You don't need to carry a magnifier anymore.
* Free version features
⊙ Magnification (H/W, S/W)
⊙ Microscope (more fine picture)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
* Plus version features
★ Free version features
★ No Ads
★ Full screen mode
★ Enhanced gallery viewer
★ Exposure control
★ Saving low definition pictures
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a nice magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a nice microscope!
Use your smartphone as a nice macro camera!
CozyMagPlus makes you a smart guy!
1. Magnifying glass
- Live H/W magnification.
- Live S/W magnification(x4).
- Taking pictures.
- Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freeze shot
- Freezing screen to see picture stably.
- Useful in moving car.
- Useful to write a memo on paper.
- More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
- More magnification.
4. Zooming controls
- Zooming control bar.
- Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Image Effects
- Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
6. Flash light
- Flash light ON/OFF
- Volume-down button to turn flash light on or off.
7. Taking pictures
- Taking a picture by pressing volume-up button or touching camera icon.
- Saving a picture by touching save icon.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
8. Image Viewer
- Quick image viewing for saved image.
- Image effects.(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Image sharing.
- Image rotation.
9. Full Screen
- 'Menu' button switches full screen on & off.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
- Enhanced Microscope & Freeze mode.
- Enhanced Gallery Viewer
- Sharpen/Contrast/Brightness filters.
* Images are saved in CozyMag directory.